Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Intoducing....



Hello All!!!

This is Urbanista bringin you my point of vew on fashion accessories, life lessons, corporate america comedy and my overall view of life. Of course this will include a little laughter as well.

I think it is important for all Urbanistas to have a central place to share ideas, laughs, cries and general stories. I will cut to the chase and give you an outline of the topics that  will cover with all of you...

  • Inner-ista
    • Here we will discuss natural remedies, health and wellness
  • Sanity Check
    • These will be just general things that may occur day-to-day that are either interesting or relatable for all of us.
  • Water Cooler Moments
    • Stories of the corporate america workplace. For those of you that work in this type of environment can read the regular happenings or hear my impressions and dealings with corporate politics.
  • Urbanista Wear
    • I am in the process of creating my own line of accessories. Although this is in the works, I would love to hear your thoughts on accessory items that you like or are current trends. We will also discuss the use of accessories and how they can enhance- or detract from an ensemble.
I will do my best to keep up with entries 3 times a week and I hope you enjoy. Feel free to suggest topics, ask questions or just share your thoughts.

OK Urbanistas...... Let's Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment